Mobodexter | Blogs-Mobodexter
The IOT article talks about the dumb security risks with the devices in the market.
My key takeaways
- IOT products are not being designed with security. Security is ignored over other aspects like TTM, Cost and User Experience.
- As the scale is going to be massive in the next few years existing solutions are being pitched for adding security into IOT products.
- Security is ignored by IOT product vendors as there is no one asking for hit.
- With the adoption picking, the technology world is headed for big trouble without security.
- Only a ground-up security IOT solution can solve this massive problem.